Monday, May 14, 2012

A lovely weekend

I've started on making a dress based on the one I found online last week, but it still needs a little bit of work before it's finished. Our dining table is currently covered with piles and piles of fabric, trims, buttons and pattern pieces, all ready to go and waiting on me finding the time *sigh*. Meanwhile, I did get the chance to put together this little number on Saturday afternoon, and I think this is the one I'll give to Lydia. It seems to suit Clare's (my sister-in-law's) taste. 
It's very sweet.



For Mother's day, Marty decided to make scones to take for afternoon tea when we visited his grandma in hospital. There are two things I don't cook in our house - pancakes and scones - and it's because he does them so well!
I forgot to get a photo of them completed with jam and cream because we were looking forward to eating them too much! These will have to do...


Hope you had a lovely weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment