Monday, June 18, 2012

Sweet little pinny

I got to go to the quilt and craft show on Saturday with some friends (hi, Manda) - which, for our age group is pretty daggy, but we don't care! I think the most valuable things to get out of events like this is not necessarily the things available to be bought, but simply the inspiration which in turn prompts refreshed motivation. So here's the first thing I've made since the show. It's the cutest, easiest reversible, crossover pinny for little girls. Nice to have a new design to add to my stall merchandise.

Pattern

Front, inside and out

Back, inside and out
(sorry about the blurry mobile photos!)
Now I just need to work out a reasonable price for them. The pattern also has matching pilchers (nappy cover), so this might add a bit of extra value if sold as a set...

1 comment: